Quality, safety, health and environment form an important part of the Duxvalves business policy (see downloads).
Duxvalves can deliver with API Monogram®:
- API Q1 (The monogram is applied under the conditions in the official publications of the American Petroleum Institute entitled API spec Q1 8th edition Spec 6A)
- PSL Level (The scope of this license includes the Duxvalves chokes to PSL level 1 through 4)
- Certificate Number (The API monogram will be used in conjunction with certificate number 6A-1314)
Our products are delivered with the following European directives:
- PED 97/23/EC (Cert number: CE-PED-H-1201795-08-NLD-(rev.3))
- ATEX 94/9/EC (Cert number: LCIE-07-AR-006-NM)
- Duxvalves is certified to module H of the 97/23/EC
Our quality assurance system is certified to:
- ISO 9001:2015 series
Our Safety, Health and Environmental management system is certified to SCC (Safety, Health, Environment – Checklist – Contractor; Dutch: VCA).
These certificates can be found at the download section of this website.
Through all phases of development we represent quality in the manufacturing of our products, which also comply with the requirements of various standard committees. Duxvalves is also a registered supplier of choke control valves and valve services in the:
- FPAL database (Our registration number is: 10050717)