Quality, safety, health and environment form an important part of the Duxvalves business policy (see downloads).
Duxvalves can deliver to API 6A:
- PSL Level (The scope includes the Duxvalves chokes to PSL level 1 through 4)
Our products are delivered with the following European directives:
- PED 2014/68/EU (Cert number: CE-PED-H-6326726-00-15-NLD-(Rev.01))
- ATEX 2014/34/EU (Cert number: 16THH0376)
- Duxvalves is certified to module H of the 2014/68/EU
Our quality assurance system is certified to:
- ISO 9001:2015 series
Our Safety, Health and Environmental management system is certified to SCC (Safety, Health, Environment – Checklist – Contractor; Dutch: VCA).
These certificates can be found at the download section of this website.
Through all phases of development we represent quality in the manufacturing of our products, which also comply with the requirements of various standard committees. Duxvalves is also a registered supplier of choke control valves and valve services in the:
- FPAL database (Our registration number is: 10050717)