As per first of April this year Emerson has decided to stop the production of the Vonk chokes. Duxvalves manufactures since 2006 the disc type choke and control valves. Many oil-companies, such as Shell, TotalEnergies, Neptune & Wintershall, have approved the Duxvalves worldwide as the alternative for the Vonk chokes.
Compared with the Vonk design the Duxvalve has many features such as: • LongerLarger rangeability
• Better controllability
• Large capacity trim (as an alternative for a larger sized body due to debottlenecking)
• Low noise trim
• Special water injection trim
• Cage/disc trim
• Modular built up body so easily to adapt existing face to face dimensions.
• Fast track delivery
• Reducing Operational Expenditure (OPEX – Process Optimization)
• Longer life time
• Reducing spare part consumption
• Avoiding unnecessary down-time and maintenance cost
• Safe and optimal process operation
Also Duxvalves has a team with many years of valve service experience so all disc brands can be serviced.
You can check our products directly through this link: https://www.duxvalves.com/products/
Next to manufacturing chokes and control valve Duxvalves manufacturers their own range of pneumatic and hydraulic compact actuators called the Duxdrive. Features are:
• High quality rigid design
• Carbon steel housing (stainless steel is optional)
• Actuator torque curve fits Dux choke
• Possibility of 2 VDI/VDE connections for separate control/feedback